Dismantling Debt Collection Deception Course Outline
Welcome! This course has been designed for educational purposes to advance understanding of issues of debt collection law, consciousness, and humanitarian significance. Students pick the topics of interest and the course is customized to the student’s selection from below.
DEBT DESTRUCTION FLYER:
NO TIME FOR A CLASS, BUY THE ULTIMATE DEBT DESTRUCTION PACKAGE. LEARN HOW TO SUE DEBT COLLECTORS EFFECTIVELY FOR TRYING TO STEAL MONEY FROM YOU, FOR STEALING MONEY FROM YOU WITH NO CONTRACT, FOR COMPANIES INQUIRING ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT WITHOUT A CONTRACT, WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AND FOR DAMAGING YOUR CREDIT SCORE WHILE NOT HAVING ANY CONTRACT. LEARN!!! THE COMPLETE DEBT COLLECTION WIN PACKET INCLUDES:
- PROOF OF CLAIMS: DEBT COLLECTOR SETTLEMENT CHECK, WIN!
- SAMPLE LETTERS THAT WILL CLEAN YOUR CREDIT REPORT TODAY!
- LEARN HOW TO ANSWER A DEBT COLLECTOR LAW SUIT
- LEARN HOW TO SUE A DEBT COLLECTOR,
- SAMPLE OF WINNING DEBT DISPUTE AND VALIDATION LETTERS,
- SAMPLE IMPERMISSIBLE INQUIRY VALIDATION LETTERS
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO SUE,
- DEBT COLLECTOR SUING YOU, WHAT TO FILE,
- SAMPLE MOTION TO DISMISS AND COUNTERCLAIM AGAINST DEBT COLLECTOR LAW SUIT,
- VERIFIED WINNING DEBT COLLECTOR COMPLAINT/LAWSUIT WITH EXHIBITS
- KEY SECTIONS TO THE FDCPA OUTLINED
- MEMORANDUM OF LAW, PICK AND CHOOSE SECTIONS
- DEBT VALIDATION LETTERS TO ATTORNEYS AND THE CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES
MORE MONEY-MAKING TOOLS AND LEARNING MATERIALS!
THIS IS AN OVER 70 PAGE ALL INCLUSIVE MONEY MAKING STOP DEBT COLLECTION ABUSE, FRAUD, THEFT AND HARASSMENT PACKET WITH A WINNING LAWSUIT AND EXHIBITS. THE BASIC STEPS ARE FREE AND BELOW. GET BUSY! STOP DEBT ENSLAVEMENT TODAY! LEARN CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS TODAY, STOP DEBT COLLECTOR FRAUD, SUE A DEBT COLLECTOR AND WIN!
DEBT DESTRUCTION FLYER:
DEBT DESTRUCTION FLYER:
Dismantling Debt Collection Deception and or Document Preparation Course Outline
Students will understand:
- What is debt deception and how to stop it?
- What are some consumer protection laws against fraudulent/abusive debt collection?
- What is the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?
- What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- What is Commercial Law?
- Analysis between secret proceedings, default/void judgments and how to deal with such.
- What is contract law?
- How to stop a lawless garnishment?- Ask for the seizure Court Order. Usually there is none.
- How to validate a debt?
- What is a debt collector?
- Learn phone scripts to use with third party collectors.
- How to respond to debt collection letters?
- Review, discuss, understand and write sample Dispute letters to debt collectors (credit card, mortgage or other loan).
- Review, discuss, understand and write sample dispute letters to debt collectors (attempting to collect a bill for services).
- Review, discuss, understand, and write sample dispute letters to debt collectors (attempting to domesticate a foreign judgment).
- Understand and use State Statute of limitation contract laws to stop fraudulent debt collection.
- How to stop an Old Credit Card Debt collector?
- How to respond to a debt collector Complaint/Petition and or counter-sue a debt collector when you are sued?
- How to deal when faced with a hearing and what to do when in court?
- What is due process, procedural and substantive due process?
- How to Respond to a Motion for summary judgment?
- What is discovery?
- What is a summary judgment?
- How to sue a debt collector for fraud and win?
- How to clean up your credit report easy?
- Understand and review a complaint/petition in a debt collection case.
- Understand, review, and write a sample debt collection answer and counterclaim.
- Understand, review, and write sample interrogatories for a debt collection case.
- Understand, review, and write sample requests for production of documents for a debt collection case.
- Understand, review, and write sample requests for admissions for a debt collection case
- Understand, review, and write sample motions: to compel, to dismiss, and or for summary judgment and response.
- Understand, review, and analyze illusion of legality NYS Tax seizure warrants and forms and stopping them.
- What is an affidavit and the importance of first hand knowledge and competency?
- Critical evidence rules in debt collection cases.
- What is legal malpractice and how to stop it?
- What are sanctions and how to use them?
- Defense Against Mortgage Foreclosure: Referral to Mortgage Defense Instructors
- Homework: Read carefully: The Debt Collection Racket in New York: How the Industry Violates Due Process and Perpetuates Economic Inequality, http://www.neweconomynyc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DebtCollectionRacketUpdated.pdf
TURN OFF THE TV, GET READING AND TAKE A CLASS!
The Debt Collection Racket in New York: How the Industry Violates Due Process and Perpetuates Economic Inequality: http://www.neweconomynyc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DebtCollectionRacketUpdated.pdf
CFPB Takes Action Against the Two Largest Debt Buyers for Using Deceptive Tactics to Collect Bad Debt: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/newsroom/cfpb-takes-action-against-the-two-largest-debt-buyers-for-using-deceptive-tactics-to-collect-bad-debts/
Where’s the proof? When debt buyers are asked to substantiate their claims in collection lawsuits against NYC employees and retirees, they don’t, District Council 37, Municipal Employees’ Legal Services: http://www.dc37.net/benefits/health/pdf/MELS_proof.pdf
Debt Deception How Debt Buyers Abuse the Legal System to Prey on Lower-Income New Yorkers: http://www.neweconomynyc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DEBT_DECEPTION_FINAL_WEB-new-logo.pdf
Must read: Analysis: Substantive and Procedural Due Process Rights of Educators: https://general-law.knoji.com/analysis-substantive-and-procedural-due-process-rights-of-educators/
Pro Se Foreclosure Advocacy Group: http://www.whatliesinyourdebt.com/
929 312 9411
Professor Snyder, MSED TESOL, SDA Education Administration
Instructor and Humanitarian
Join us here:
Take a class today! Get a discount. Refer a friend here. Take a flyer.
Phone: 929 312 9411