LEARN ENGLISH FAST!
APPRENDES HABLAR INGLES RAPIDO!
APRENDA EL INGLÉS AHORA!
APPRENEZ L’ANGLAIS AUJOURD
APRENDA O INGLÊS
Do you speak English?
Вы говорите по-англиский?
All classes are led by NYS licensed, certified and experienced TESOL instructors. This is a student and instructor customized ESL class. The ESL instructors are prepared to teach the literate and the non literate equally. This means materials are prepared for ESL levels 0-7.
This is a private class where the student gets the attention needed to become the best person he/she was created to be. This beginner’s course will encourage English speaking from the first day. Emphasis is on oral communication and vocabulary development. Vocabulary games of interest are used as conversational prompts. Digital native language and English dictionaries are prepared to be used in the virtual classroom to facilitate vocabulary development.
ESL BEGINNING LEVEL CURRICULUM
Listening and Speaking:
- Develop Ability to Discriminate and Produce the Vowel and Consonant Sounds of English
- Comprehend Routine Classroom Directions Oral and Written
- Produce Sentences, Responses to Questions, and Connected Discourse
- Acquire Functional Competence in the Use of The Basic
Grammatical Structures for the Beginning Level
- Understand and Use Correctly Beginning Level Words
- Read, Write, Listen, and Speak for Information and
- Read Silently a Short Passage of at Least Two Paragraphs in Length
- Demonstrate Comprehension by Responding to Oral or Written Questions Within His/her range of Vocabulary and Grammar
- Understand Written Directions
- Write a Guided Composition of 1 to 3 Paragraphs Using Coherent Sequence Correct Syntax, and Correct Spelling
- Use Correctly the Basic Punctuation Marks of Period, Coma and Capitalization
- Students Will Understand The Beginning Level Grammatical Structures as a Basis for Developing Reading and Writing Skills
1.Develop New Perspectives about America’s Cultural Diversity and Build The Self Esteem of Students
2. Increase Knowledge and Understanding of the Culture of the People of The United States through Exposure to Its Customs, Traditions, Institutions, and Values
SOME OF THE CONVERSATION AND VOCABULARY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
Pronunciation of ed
This, that, these those
Plural of nouns
Days, months, seasons,
Negative forms of all tenses
Pronunciation of s
Adjectives and adverbs
Silent letters pronunciation
Good and well
How much, how many
Very and Too
Say and tell
Professor Snyder, MSED TESOL,
Instructor and Humanitarian
Join us here:
Get a discount. Refer a friend here. Take a flyer.
Phone: 929 312 9411